DAVIS ADULT LEARNING and COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
Welcome to the Winter/Spring session of the Davis Community School program.
Classes are taught at various high schools throughout the county — Layton High (LHS), Clearfield High (CHS), Bountiful (BHS) and Woods Cross High (WXHS). Please make sure the location and time for classes you sign up for are double checked before making final payment. Bring a copy of receipt on the first day of class. If you have any questions about the content or expectation of the class, please contact the individual teacher.
If you have general questions or need a refund, contact Program Director David Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. ONLINE — Register and pay online at https://www.signmeup.com/DCS
The fastest, easiest way to register and pay for a class. Pay securely online with Visa,
Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or debit card. Your credit card statement will
show payment made to CSI*signmeup.com 888-6748048 PA 19040 USA.
2. MAIL — Send check or money order with the completed registration form to:
David Hopkins, c/o Layton High School, 440 Wasatch Dr., Layton, Utah 84041
Registration form and detailed explanation of classes found at
3. IN PERSON — Registration and payment for ALL community school classes is available
only at Layton High School through the main office, Monday thru Friday from 7:30
AM-2:30 PM or on the night of the first class. No other school in the district will accept
in-person registration and payment. Payment using cash or check is accepted. Credit
or debit card is available, but user will be charged a 3.5 percent service fee on the total
PLEASE NOTE: Fees listed are for tuition and materials where applicable unless otherwise
noted. Additional supplies or materials may be needed.
• If you cannot attend a class as planned, and paid in person or by mail, you may receive a
full tuition refund, minus the credit card service fee, if you notify the Program Director at
least one business/working day(s) before the class starts.
• If you cannot attend a class as planned and paid via the website you will be refunded
the cost of the class, less a 6.75% cancellation fee (not the online processing fee), if you
notify the Program Director at least one business/working day(s) before the class starts.
• If you request a refund after the class has started, and the request is granted, you will be
refunded the cost of class, less a 6.75% cancellation fee (not the online processing fee).
• If the class is cancelled by the community school director you will be granted a refund in
full, minus processing fees.
• No refunds will be given for students who sign up late for a class.
Pre-registration is highly encouraged since classes that do not get at least 10 registrants by
the first day of class will be cancelled.