DAVIS ADULT LEARNING and COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
Register and pay online at https://tinyurl.com/dsd-communityschool
The fastest and easiest way to reigter and pay for a class! Pay securely online with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or debit card.
2. MAIL — Send check or money order with the completed registration form to:
David Hopkins, c/o Layton High School, 440 Wasatch Dr., Layton, Utah 84041
Registration form and detailed explanation of classes found at https://tinyurl.com/dsd-communityschool
3. IN PERSON — Registration and payment for ALL community school classes is available
only at Layton High School through the main office, Monday thru Friday from 7:30
AM-2:30 PM or on the night of the first class. No other school in the district will accept
in-person registration and payment. Payment using cash or check is accepted. Credit
or debit card is available, but user will be charged a 3.5 percent service fee on the total
PLEASE NOTE: Fees listed are for tuition and materials where applicable unless otherwise
noted. Additional supplies or materials may be needed.
• If you cannot attend a class as planned, and paid in person or by mail, you may receive a
full tuition refund, minus the credit card service fee, if you notify the Program Director at
least one business/working day(s) before the class starts.
• If you cannot attend a class as planned and paid via the website you will be refunded
the cost of the class, less a 5% cancellation fee (not the online processing fee), if you
notify the Program Director at least one business/working day(s) before the class starts.
• If you request a refund after the class has started, and the request is granted, you will be
refunded the cost of class, less a 5% cancellation fee (not the online processing fee).
• If the class is cancelled by the community school director you will be granted a refund in
full, minus processing fees.
• No refunds will be given for students who sign up late for a class.
• No refunds will be granted 24 hours after the first class has ended.
Pre-registration is highly encouraged since classes that do not get at least 10 registrants by
the first day of class will be cancelled.
Davis Community School will follow all health protocols outlined by the Davis School District. As of the publication of this schedule facemasks are not required to be worn, but are permissible for those who wish to wear them. If the Davis School District changes its facemask policy during the schoolyear students will be notified via the registration website. If the Davis School District closes its school anytime during the year due to COVID-19 all community school classes that are able will be moved to an online platform to finish session. Classes that cannot move to an online platform will be terminated on that date.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED IF SCHOOL IS CANCELLED