DAVIS ADULT LEARNING and COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
Davis community school's flier will be mailed out to the homes in the community by on September 1st. After the fall all class descriptions and announcements will only be able to be viewed online.
More information coming soon.
Online Instructor Led Courses
Lifelong Learning courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, easy to use, and lead by an expert instructor. New sessions start monthly and are in six week formats with lessons released on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
· Comprehensive online course in a convenient six-week format
· Expert instructors lead each course
· Engaging student discussion areas
· New sessions starting monthly
· Confirmation of completion awarded with passing score
Online Career Training Programs
Our Career Training Programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the student with effective web-based learning experiences.
· Learn in-demand skills recognized by employers
· Many courses prepare student for a national certification
· Start anytime - work at your own pace and complete in 3 to 6 months and up to a year
· Textbooks and learning materials are included
· Support offered via phone, email, or live chat 7 days a week
· Expert instructor assistance provided
· Career Counselors are provided
1. ONLINE — Register and pay online at https://www.signmeup.com/DCS
The fastest, easiest way to register and pay for a class. Pay securely online with Visa,
Mastercard, American Express, Discover, or debit card. Your credit card statement will
show payment made to CSI*signmeup.com 888-6748048 PA 19040 USA.
2. MAIL — Send check or money order with the completed registration form to:
David Hopkins, c/o Layton High School, 440 Wasatch Dr., Layton, Utah 84041
Registration form and detailed explanation of classes found at
3. IN PERSON — Registration and payment for ALL community school classes is available
only at Layton High School through the main office, Monday thru Friday from 7:30
AM-2:30 PM or on the night of the first class. No other school in the district will accept
in-person registration and payment. Payment using cash or check is accepted. Credit
or debit card is available, but user will be charged a 3.5 percent service fee on the total
PLEASE NOTE: Fees listed are for tuition and materials where applicable unless otherwise
noted. Additional supplies or materials may be needed.
• If you cannot attend a class as planned, and paid in person or by mail, you may receive a
full tuition refund, minus the credit card service fee, if you notify the Program Director at
least one business/working day(s) before the class starts.
• If you cannot attend a class as planned and paid via the website you will be refunded
the cost of the class, less a 6.75% cancellation fee (not the online processing fee), if you
notify the Program Director at least one business/working day(s) before the class starts.
• If you request a refund after the class has started, and the request is granted, you will be
refunded the cost of class, less a 6.75% cancellation fee (not the online processing fee).
• If the class is cancelled by the community school director you will be granted a refund in
full, minus processing fees.
• No refunds will be given for students who sign up late for a class.
Pre-registration is highly encouraged since classes that do not get at least 10 registrants by
the first day of class will be cancelled.